Nintendo Switch Digital Deals on Amazon!
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | $44.99 Buy-Now!
Splatoon 2 | $39.99 Buy-Now!
Fire Emblem Warriors | $44.99 Buy-Now!
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers | $19.99 Buy-Now!
All aboard! The Splatoon2: Octo Expansion DLC is available now on Nintendo Switch eShop! http://bit.ly/2JGY6Qz
Play as an Octoling in a new single-player DLC adventure with 80+ missions!
as an Octoling for the very first time in this large-scale downloadable
content for the Splatoon 2 game! This full-on single-player adventure
spans 80+ missions starring Agent 8, a new character who awakens on a
dark subway platform. Navigate this mysterious underground test facility
in a desperate battle to reach the surface of Inkopolis. Escape from
these twisted depths, and you’ll finally be able to join multiplayer*
matches as an Octoling!
You may think you know everything about
the world of Splatoon, but these waters run deep, and so does the lore.
Purchase this content today for immediate access to special octo-themed
Nintendo has more to show in the weeks / months ahead.
According to Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime:
– Nintendo loves to surprise people
– At E3, Nintendo shows content over the next 6-9 months
– Nintendo always has more surprises, more in store
– Reggie not sure why analysts acted the way they did regarding stock dropping
– A lot more up Nintendo’s sleeves, more to show over the weeks and months ahead
– The pacing of news and launches will drive business forward
– Nintendo says online will improve
– When Nintendo does a trial event like Mario Tennis Aces, Nintendo learns about the tech infrastructure
– It will work at launch just like Fortnite
– Reggie again says dockless Switch not planned for America, because difference of cultures. For Japan market, an additional SKU makes sense
– In December, 3DS was up 27% year-over-year
– This year, 3DS business up 10% in North America
– Reggie says loot-boxes have gotten a bit of a bad rap broadly speaking
– The mechanic is as old as baseball cards Reggie says
– For Nintendo, a gameplay mechanic that offers consumers something to
buy where you’re not sure what’s inside could be interesting if it’s not
the only way to get those items
– For Nintendo, one of many mechanics that can be used to drive engagement
– Reggie says Furukara is a great choice for Nintendo’s next president
– On eSports, Reggie pointed to Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros. E3 tournaments
– Nintendo wants to create content that lets fans come together and go from there
– Reggie says analysts who have gotten things right over the years is very small
– That’s because Nintendo holds things close to the vest, loves to surprise, and surprises big
– Reggie to analysts: don’t worry, Nintendo driving engagement
Splatoon 2 available only on Nintendo Switch | Buy-Now!
Enter the MyNintendo E3 2018 Sweepstakes now for a chance to win a copy of Splatoon 2 for Nintendo Switch, the Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC, and some cool E3 swag!
For more details, go to: https://e3.nintendo.com/#sweepstakes
Look out Inklings, there’s a new kid on the block! The Splatoon 2 Octoling amiibo arrives as a 3-pack this year!
Splatoon 2 available only on Nintendo Switch | $52.44 Buy-Now!